The 25th started to buy any keyboard are sent 4 Christmas theme additions key caps
Yes, on the checkout page, after filling out the receipt information below Paypal Quick Payment, jump to the next page to choose other payment methods.
We can use 22 payment methods such as credit cards
Gamakay has never launched MK61 pro and Womier K61 K66 K87 are counterfeit by some unscrupulous merchant, not our brand products. Recently, many people have reported to us that there are a lot of problems when buying their products, they caused you products The problem leads to a bad purchase experience. We are deeply sorry. We hope that people who see it can spread it to other friends, and don’t let more people suffer.
For in-stock pducts, your oder will be shipped within 1-3 working days. once your parcel is shipped:
For Standard Shipping, about 6-15 days for items to be delivered after it is shipped. For some countries, it might take up to 16-25 days, depending on your country and its custom procedure.
For Express Shipping, it takes about 3-7 days for items to be delivered after shipping out.
*Note: Shipping period might be affected due to festive seasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
We are generally able to ship to most countries via DHL Express, and many countries via Standard Shipping. You may clarify with our team to see whether Standard Shipping is available to your country.
Note: For the country of EU countries, we can only do Standard Shipping.
Buy it with
You can choose to buy it on Amazon US
Gamakay LK67 is a 65% NKRO 67 keys gaming mechanical keyboard with knob.
1. Brand: GamaKay
2. Model: LK67
3. Connection: Wired + Bluetooth 5.0 + 2.4GHz Triple Mode
4. Color: White
5. Switch: GamaKay Crystal / Bumblebee / Phoenix Silent Switch
6. Keycap: Pudding Keycap
7. Battery: Built-in 2400mAh Lithium Battery
8. Wired Length: about 1.5m
9. Product Size about 33*12*4cm
10. Package Size: about 40*14*5cm
11. Product Weight: about 990g
12. Package Weight: about 1100g
1. Equipped with GamaKay switches, New design, transparent upper cover and solid color lower cover, excellent hand feeling,50 million clicking life for long time use.
2. Knob in the top right-hand corner is multi-function with one button: Volume+ / Volume- / Play / Stop.
3. Equipped with hot-swappable terminals, you could install the MX 3 pin / 5 pin switches directly without soldering, easily build up your own mechanical keyboard.
4. With automotive grating design and sidelight RGB lighting effects, the keyboard kit is not only practical but also the perfect desktop decoration.
5. Triple mode connection, equipped with a detachable USB type-c cable and a 2.4GHz receiver, can support 3 Bluetooth devices / 1 2.4GHz device / 1 wired device.
6. Pudding color matching keycaps, ergonomic gradient design.
7. Support NKRO.
8. Software can be used in 2.4G mode
1. Due to the light difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. For the sake of the beauty of the product, the reserved clearance of the keyboard is small, manual disassembly may cause the accessories to fall off.
4. For the sake of the beauty of the product, the reserved clearance of the keyboard is small, manual disassembly may cause the accessories to fall off or damage.
1 * Type-C Cable
1 * 2.4GHz Receiver
1 * GamaKay LK67 Pudding Keycap GamaKay Switch Mechanical Keyboard
2 * GamaKay Switch
|Behavior||Travel Distance||Pre-travel||Actuation Force||Min trigger Force||End Force|
|Crystal Switch||Linear||4.0mm||2.00±0.6mm||45±10gf||30gf Min||65gf Max|
|Bumblebee Switch||Linear||4.0mm||1.30±0.5mm||45±10gf||35gf Min||65gf Max|
|Phoenix Switch||Linear||3.30mm||2.00±0.6mm||40±10gf||35gf Min||45gf Max|
Very very smooth, comfortable, heavy, stable and quiet as expected !!
Plug'n'play + software all good !
It's new so let's see in long term use how it behaves then.
The keyboard itself is great!
My problem is that the software still don't recognise it.....
I would like to have a working solution as soon as possible from the company
Note: I couldn't get the software working, their Tech Support similarly was unable to help.
The keyboard works okay, however it regularly misses key inputs when on wireless mode. I could not get Bluetooth mode to pair with my PC (but it did work with my phone after I couldn't get it working on PC).
The Phoenix keys are wonderful and very silent and the keyboard itself is pretty and compact.
The keybaord itself is great! it's comfortable and very very quiet, however, when it's connected to the usb dongle, it sometimes loses connection with the keyboard and clicks are not registered, this doesn't happen when the kyeboard is connected via the cable (couldn't test BT because my pc doesn't have it)